Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Collaboration....!

...is what you need.... (if you wanna be a record breeaaaker!)

The interesting thing about working closely with other skilled artisans (like myself, ahem), is that often you get to swap ideas, working practices and tools. So in an effort to streamline my hectic lifestyle (!) I've been glad to pick the brains of a friendly developer (yes they exist, I know it's hard to believe). This process usually consists of me looking over Darren's shoulder and saying: "Oh that looks cool, what does it do?". Now I appreciate that this may lead to all manner of tangential conversations but on the last two occasions my prying has brought me real workable tools which I'm happy to share, just as Darren did. That's how it works you know:

http://www.bubbl.us
"The simplest way to brainstorm online."

http://pidgin.im/pidgin/home/
"Pidgin is a multi-protocol Instant Messaging client that allows you to use all of your IM accounts at once."

So no vacillating for me! It's off to so some communication and brainstorming online! Oh did I say that Howard Hodgkin has a retrospective on at the Fitzwilliam..... Maybe I'll just nip out for 5 minutes.

:-)

No comments: